Italy will always be a historic and artistic destination. There are many artistic treasures of great importance making Italy an open-air art gallery.
Italy is also one of the 8 most industrialized countries in the world. You can count on the highest quality educational institutions and are famous for their programs in design and engineering. Likewise, it is a great opportunity to learn Italian.
- Country: Italy
- Capital: Rome
- Suggested Cities: Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena
- Climate: warm summers, cool winters. Temperatures during the summer are around 32°C and during the winter 5°C
- Living Costs: 1100 Euros per month
- Programs: Italian language, undergraduate and graduate degrees
- Activities: Tourism within the country and to the other nations of the European community (UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Spain, etc.), sports (soccer, etc), F1, cultural festivals, concerts
- Work Permit: 17.5 hours a week for students in university programs. Average minimum wage of 8.27 Euros per week
- Languages: Italian
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- General information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy
- Tourist information: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/italy