China is one of the oldest civilizations and today is the country with the most people on Earth.
China, since time immemorial, has been at the vanguard of important discoveries.
China is one of the oldest civilizations and today is the country with the most people on Earth. China, since time immemorial, has been at the vanguard of important discoveries.
In China one can experience and live a tranquil study environment as well as a fast-paced rhythm of business where one can be submerged into a cultural exchange not only with people from the Asian region but also with people of many other nationalities.
- Country: China
- Capital: Beijing (Peking)
- Suggested Cities: Beijing, Shanghai
- Climate: smooth seasons in the south of the country and strong seasons in the north; summer temperatures reach 24°C while winter temperatures hit -1°C
- Living Costs: $800 USD per month
- Programs: Mandarin, undergraduate degree, graduate degree, technological careers
- Activities: Visit the Great Wall, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, The Temple of the Sky, tile factories, the panjiayuan antiques market, the 798 cultural center, the gallery street, Songzhuang art district, tourism to other Asian Pacific countries (Thailand, Japan, the Philippines, Taiwan, and Australia)
- Work Permit: Not allowed to work with a student visa
- Language: Chinese Mandarin
- Currency: Chinese Yuan (元, CNY)
- General information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China
- Tourist information: http://www.lonelyplanet.com/china